1. Identifies and compiles nurses training needs and facilitates for short or long training courses.
2. Participates in monitoring and evaluation of nursing training institutions.
3. Conducts supportive supervisions to all nursing and midwifery training institutions.
4. Lobbies for equitable nursing professional development trainings to staff nurses.
5. Facilitates recruitment and deployment of nursing graduates to all health facilities.
6. Participates in nursing services guiding documents development: policies, guidelines, protocols.
7. Compile and submits budgets for nursing education and hospital based services.
8. Collaborates with interested partners in nursing education programmes.
9. Uses evidence based approach to improve nursing education services.
10. Conducts performance appraisal of senior nursing officers.
11. Endeavour for continued professional development.